THE COMMERICAL HUB IN NAVI MUMBAI FOR YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS.
Coming up within Navi Mumbai, one of the largest planned cities in the world, is the sprawling 40-acre Seawoods Grand Central. Much like TODs the world over, Seawoods Grand Central is destined to be epicentre of the city. With its state-of-the-art workspaces, retail havens, entertainment zone, F&B options and signature hospitality services … you can expect it to become a destination in its own right. More importantly, with a modern railway station at the very heart of this pulsating business hub, getting here will require no effort at all.
Seawoods Grand Central, Navi Mumbai, At a Glance:
- Meets the need for small and medium office spaces in Navi Mumbai
- State-of-the-art commercial office spaces in Navi Mumbai’s best development
- It’s pre-certified by LEEDS as a sustainable venture
- Large Retail format
- Large Entertainment zone with a multiplex
- Array of fine dining options and a massive food court
- More than just a commercial office space in Navi Mumbai, Seawoods Grand Central is designed to be a destination people head to for leisure too.
India’s largest Transit-Oriented-Development(TOD).
- CANARY WHARF IN LONDON, INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CENTRE IN HONG KONG & SHINJUKU IN TOKYO.Across the world, certain commercial developments effortlessly evolve into major hubs. Canary Wharf in London, IFC in Hong Kong, Shinjuku in Tokyo – these TODs aren’t just business addresses, they are the business hubs of the cities they’re located in.Moreover, they have a lot more in common. Each one is a crossroad of enterprise and entertainment, culture and commerce; where offices, malls, restaurants and recreational spots converge around a transit station or stop.Now, you can look forward to such a business hub in the city of Navi Mumbai, India. Presenting Seawoods Grand Central, India’s largest Transit-Oriented-Development; being built by L&T.
NAVI MUMBAI, where the future is taking shape.
Designed to be completely self-sufficient, Navi Mumbai is currently home to approximately or over 2.5 million citizens. With good reasons, too. After all, it genuinely has best-in-class physical and social infrastructure.
In terms of physical infrastructure, it has a well-developed rail network and offers superlative connectivity via a network of expressways and highways. It has world-class cricket stadiums and golf courses. Moreover, it also has a variety of housing options – from apartments, duplex and high rises to bungalows and row houses.
From a social infrastructure point of view, Navi Mumbai is home to added a number prestigious schools, specialised colleges and superior medical facilities.
A project so massive, it had to be at one of the largest planned cities in the world.
- Navi Mumbai features among the top 6 super-cities – check reference
- Spread over 344 sq. km. of land, including a 150 km-long creek line
- GDP of Navi Mumbai is around USD 45 billion
- Close to the world’s 10th largest & India’s largest seaport, Jawaharlal Nehru Port (JNPT)
- Close to the proposed International airport and Trans Harbour Link
ALL ROADS LEAD TO NAVI MUMBAI.
By air, road, rail or sea. this is the place to be.
Navi Mumbai lies on the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor, the Bangalore- Mumbai Industrial Corridor and the dedicated Freight Corridor. Furthermore, Seawoods Grand Central will be easily accessible from both Mumbai and Pune. It will be within striking distance of crucial logistics hubs like JNPT and the proposed International Airport.
Getting to Navi Mumbai is now a breeze with the Airoli Bridge, Vashi Bridge and Eastern Expressway. Add to that Navi Mumbai’s existing six rail corridors, the proposed Trans Harbour Link and the under-construction Metro line and what you get is a location that is easily accessible from every corner of the city. And if that’s not enough, the Seawoods Railway Station only stands to offer better connectivity to the entire Mumbai railway network.
- Merely 90 mins from Hinjewadi and Chakan
- 10 minutes from the Proposed Trans Harbour Link
- Easy access from 8-lane Sion-Panvel Express Highway
- Close to NH3, NH4 and NH17
- Intra-City Connectivity
- 5 minutes from Belapur CBD
- Near the proposed Navi Mumbai Metro Corridor
- 10 minutes from the proposed international airport
- Close to JNPT
FOR COMPANIES THAT THINK AHEAD.
Meeting relocation and consolidation requirements.
Seawoods Grand Central has been planned taking into consideration the ever-changing, ever-expanding nature of businesses today. The offices here are impressive to say the least. Besides being spacious, well-planned and completely customisable, they’re designed keeping in mind business scalability. For companies that plan to grow, expand or set up additional offices, moving to Seawoods Grand Central makes immense business sense.
- Triple height entrance lobby
- Central air conditioning
- Effective floor plates with maximum column-free space
- Hi-tech safety & security systems
- State of the art gym
- Proposed business centre in each tower
- Cafeterias and food court
- Dedicated drop off points
- Concierge service
- Parking space available for 2800 cars
- Power back up